Are you thinking of adding some strength training to your workout routine without joining the gym or investing in some expensive training sets? If so, then the PowerBlock Sport 24 Pound Dumbbell Set is a type of exercise equipment that might fit your needs.
It is an inexpensive weight set with dumbbells that can be adjusted in weight, from three to twenty-four pounds, making you in control of the weights you lift. They are easy to use and occupy small space making them ideal for home use. This review will look at some of its features plus its good and bad sides.
PowerBlock Sport 24 Pound Dumbbell Set Key Features
The PowerBlock Sport 24 Pound Dumbbell Set has the following special features that make it effective for its users:
• Their handles have a rubber coating giving the user a comfortable grip. The rubberized handles also reduce the chances of blister formation making them safe.
• Their locking system is safe enough. This reduces the possibility of the weights becoming loose which might result in injuries during training sessions.
• The weight plates used to make the dumpbell are made of steel. They also have an anti-corrosive coating making them more durable.
• The weights are limited to a maximum weight of twenty-four Pounds. The redesign of the sets to allow for the expansion of the weights to go beyond the 24 pounds would be good for those who want to increase their level of exercise.
• Each dumpbell can be adjusted in weight from three to twenty-four pounds.
• They come with a 10-year warranty.
- The rubber handles make the weights easy to grasp;
- The lighter weights can be adjusted very easily and fast;
- Every weight has its own color coding that is easy to follow;
- Weights can be increased by three pounds intervals i.e. 3,6,9,e.t.c;
- They don’t require much space;
- Their design is very nice. This motivates one to exercise more as it makes it enjoyable;
- They are pretty easy to use making them ideal for beginners;
- They have a ten-year warranty.
Every product, however good it may be, has its bad sides. The following disadvantages are associated with the weight sets:
- The inner parts of the dumbbell are not wide enough. Users with very big hands may have difficulties in using them for their exercises. Increasing the interior space in the manufacture of these sets would highly benefit this kind of people.
- It cannot be expanded to hold more weights.
- When the safety pin is not properly put, the weights may become loose causing injuries.
Considering its features, pros, and cons, there is no doubt that the PowerBlock Sport 24 Pound Dumbbell Set is a great product. It is best suited for individuals who need weights that don’t go beyond twenty-four pounds and that will not break the bank. Its easy-to-use design plus the fact that it doesn’t occupy much space also qualifies it as one of the best exercising kits that anyone would want to have in their homes. All this, plus the ten-year warranty the set comes with makes it a must-have for home training exercises.